SINGAPORE, Jan 18, 2024 – (ACN Newswire via SeaPRwire.com) – In the heart of Southeast Asia’s technological revolution, Singapore’s vibrant digital landscape is a beacon of innovation and progress. Yet, with the boundless opportunities of the digital era come the challenges of securing a dynamic and interconnected cyberspace.
Navigating this transformative landscape requires a robust cybersecurity strategy, as Singapore faces a spectrum of cyber threats, from advanced attacks to data breaches. The government’s proactive initiatives, collaborations between sectors, and a commitment to technological innovation collectively fortify Singapore’s position as a secure and resilient digital hub.
In view of this, the upcoming “20th Edition of the Cyber Security Summit,” Organized by Exito Media Concepts taking place on February 22nd and 23rd, will bring together representatives, thought leaders, and experts to exchange insights and expertise on the latest technologies and trends influencing the cybersecurity sector.
The Summit is supported by ISACA, Centre For Cybersecurity, Tech For Good institute and ISC2 Chapter Singapore.
Featured speakers at the conference:
- Veronica Tan, Director, Safer Cyberspace, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA)
- Christopher Anthony, Director – Critical Information Infrastructure Division (CIID), Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Nathaniel Callens, CISO, Grab
- Jenny Tan, President, ISACA Singapore Chapter
- Ethan Seow, Chief Executive Officer, Centre For Cybersecurity
- David Ng, Head of Group Technology Information Security Office, OCBC
- Marcus D. Yin, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) and Many more!
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from keynote speakers, participate in panel discussions, and network with other industry professionals.
What Exciting Topics Can You Expect to See on the Agenda for the Cyber Security Summit: Singapore?
- Paving the Future of Security: Path To Secure Cloud Migration
- Navigating the Regulatory Landscape of Cybersecurity in Singapore
- How to Adapt to a Changing Threat Landscape?
- Data Protection and Privacy in a Connected World
- Blockchain and Quantum: Navigating the Future of Secure AI Infrastructure
- Digital Trust and Singapore’s Cybersecurity Landscape
For more information and to register for the event, visit Cybersecuritysummit/singapore.com
Exito, which means success in Spanish, embodies our commitment to the success of our customers. Each year, we host over 240 virtual and in-person conferences globally, bringing together audiences with world-class thought leaders and C-level executives across industries. Our meticulously crafted agendas, based on extensive research and valuable industry insights, facilitate business, knowledge transfer, deal flow, and impactful messaging for brands.
Exito Media Concepts
Copyright 2024 ACN Newswire via SeaPRwire.com.